Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our 'vibe' is start-up, but we already have over 400 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
Kit Check is seeking a passionate Implementation Specialist to ensure our clients have the best possible implementation experience. They are the public face of Kit Check to the customers and are responsible for forming relationships with clinicians and end users of Kit Check’s products. This position is a key member of the implementation team and is responsible for scheduling deployments, hosting kick-off & follow-up calls, and training end users on our products & services.
The ideal candidate has a high attention to detail, loves to talk to people of different backgrounds, and can operate in an environment that is often ambiguous and requires creativity to resolve issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as main point of contact for customers prior to go-live date and effectively communicate roles and responsibilities
- Define and track implementation metrics and KPIs while acting as an internal point of contact for other departments
- Set clear and realistic expectations with clients
- Manage multiple implementation projects and every aspect of the install, including application training and providing guidance on pharmacy process best practices.
- Produce technical procedures and documentation for new and existing applications
- Work with the Development and Customer Support team to resolve installation related issues and develop process improvements that lead to better cycle times for installations
- Assist with defining enhancements to our products and provide customer feedback to the Product team
- Other projects as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- 1+ years of project management and/or client facing experience, preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry, preferred
- Ability to adapt to change, think quickly, and work independently
- Team-player attitude and a willingness to get things done
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build trusting, communicative and results-oriented relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite and working with Web-based applications
- Previous software or technology experience and understanding of PCs and basic networking, preferred
- Willingness to travel between up to 75%
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled