Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our 'vibe' is start-up, but we are a growth company and already have over 500 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
We are seeking a Director of Clinical Solutions with a proven history of success selling in the hospital setting. We're looking for someone to develop and implement a sales program to maximize revenue and market uptake. They will be responsible for meeting or exceeding our sales targets for Kit Check solutions, including Bluesight for Controlled Substances, by working with sales, marketing, and account management. We’re looking for someone who can be a subject matter expert on pharmacy and nursing processes and can convey how technology can make a meaningful impact on hospital workflows. This position will primarily interact with the hospital C-suite, pharmacy, nursing, risk management /compliance leaders, and technical staff.
This position will cover territory in the Midwest and Western United Sates. Preference for someone to live in the territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales performance by collaborating with the Sales Team to convey the value of Kit Check, Bluesight for Controlled Substances, and automation processes to prospective clients
- Conduct in-depth product demos and convey the value of our solutions through storytelling
- Leverage your strong sense of empathy to help prospects understand how our products can help solve their problems and how their current processes will be improved using the customer’s language
- Establish strategic & trusting relationships to advise clients on best practices
- Assist Sales Leaders in developing business plans to achieve revenue goals
- Conduct lead generation activities to successfully build pipeline of net new and existing customers
- Engage all levels of the hospital staff from the technical staff through the C-suite
- Leverage a deep knowledge of the hospital pharmacy and nursing departments, policies, procedures and practices to provide insight to clients
- Complete RFP’s and position Kit Check’s suite of products competitively and appropriately for the customer
- Be able to answer detailed IT and other product related questions from customer
- Act as a thought leader and produce relevant and informative content for prospective and current clients
- Provide customer feedback to Kit Check’s internal product team to optimize the Kit Check suite of products and influence product roadmaps
- Keep informed of current legislation trends and regulations and practices affecting nursing, pharmacy, and healthcare in general
- Serve as the voice of the customer and your profession within the company
- Develop relationships and interact with local, state and national pharmacy trade organizations and regulatory agencies
- Develop and oversee the creation of CE Symposia on topics of interest to both the company and our audiences
Qualifications & Skills
- Pharmacist or nurse with at least 5+ years of experience in a hospital setting, preferably in a management role
- Healthcare technology consulting, account management or sales experience, strongly preferred
- Experience implementing new technologies to improve hospital processes
- Knowledgeable of the acute care hospital budgeting processes, inventory management, and the best practices around implementing controlled substance diversion prevention and detection programs in alignment with regulatory standards
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to persuade
- Ability to clearly articulate value propositions to all levels of staff within the health system
- Technical knowledge of IT systems in the inpatient hospital setting
- Knowledge of HIPAA and IT security regulations
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there!
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled