Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our 'vibe' is start-up, but we already have over 500 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to grow trusting relationships with their portfolio of hospitals to ensure the long-term success of our hospital customers. They will solve problems directly and liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Kit Check’s solutions according to customer needs. They will work to increase usage of Kit within that customer and related sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate as the lead point of contact and trusted advisor for any and all matters specific to their customers
- Drive upsell within the account base, collaborate with sales team, analyze current state workflows to ensure growth attainment
- Proactively analyzing gaps between current state and optimal state and drive increased usage of the product to maximize the customer value.
- Generate co-owned account plans with Sales and assist in general Sales and Marketing activities
- Act as expert in entire product suite, applications of technology in the field, and ideal use cases for different products/features
- Train clients in individual and group settings, remote and in-person
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Lead goal setting and business review cadence with key customer accounts
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Communicate client needs to other internal groups (accounting, research & development) and participate in value-oriented process improvement projects
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present credibly through email and phone
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency with MS Office Suite
- Salesforce.com experience, preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (travel is limited to US and Canada)
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled