Kit Check is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a frontend focus to help us redefine what health care software can do. Our hundreds of customers rely on us to keep their patients safe and their pharmacies running smoothly while delighting them with every release.
Implementing a wide range of technical solutions for our products, maintaining an excellent user experience, and working with our QA team while troubleshooting bugs are all important aspects of this role.
What you'll get from us:
- An opportunity to solve problems of scale, performance and user experience
- Trust in your sense of ownership
- Dedicated budget for training and career development
- The chance to help redefine what's possible in health care software
- Coworkers you'll love
- Office arcade machine, Friday happy hours, bocce league and other intramural activities
What we need from you:
- Love of solving problems and building things
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a software engineer
- Extensive experience with Angular
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- History of building production applications
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, etc.)
- Extensive experience working with APIs and knowledge of HTTP and REST principles
- Empathy with your coworkers and our customers
- Exemplification of our core values (Get Stuff Done, Join Forces, Honor the Customer, Redefine Possible, and Have Fun)
- Sense of ownership in your work
What we'd also love to see:
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another related field
- A portfolio of previous (and stunning) work
Any of this sound appealing? Drop us a line and let's see if we're a fit!
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled