Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our 'vibe' is start-up, but we already have over 500 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
We are seeking an experienced Portfolio Director who is passionate about improving the drug supply chain. The ideal candidate will have a passion to educate, establish value-based relationships with our pharmaceutical manufacturing partners, and have an analytical mindset to determine the best opportunities to grow the portfolio of drug products available with a Kit Check-compatible RFID tag.
The drug supply chain is changing, with the number of RFID drugs growing over 100% in 2019. In order to ensure that hospitals get the most out of that growth, however, we need to study our customers’ usage and find the products they need. This position will leverage that learning to educate partners on the opportunity available to them through enabling their products to work seamlessly in the hundreds of Works With Kit Check systems in hospitals today.
This position can work remotely. Person will primarily travel to New Jersey, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Washington, DC. Preference for someone to live in the area they'll serve.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish strategic & trusting relationships with generic drug manufacturers through prospecting and conducting meetings
- Obtain new business and cultivate existing relationships for broader portfolio coverage
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of pipeline and account activities in Kit Check’s CRM tool (currently SalesForce.com)
- Collaborate with internal teams to generate content and tools that convey the value of Kit Check to both the hospital and manufacturer
- Coordinate with operational teams (implementation, software and hardware development) to manage deployment schedules for upcoming projects
- Leverage a deep knowledge of the portfolio management process and procedures at pharmaceutical manufacturers to provide guidance on which products to tag and how to implement Kit Check technology
- Provide partner feedback to Kit Check’s internal product team to optimize the Kit Check suite of products
- Keep informed of current legislation trends, regulations, and practices affecting serialization, drug pricing, wholesaling and clinical use of drugs
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales, upstream marketing or portfolio management in pharmaceutical industry
- Hospital clinical background or extended exposure through past experiences, preferred
- In-depth knowledge of generic pharmaceutical lifecycle management and sales
- Exceptional client focus skills and superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence others including senior level and C-suite staff and think through problems in terms of business and market strategy
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change in fast-paced environment
- Direct portfolio management responsibilities in past positions, preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce CRM, preferred
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled