Kit Check is looking for a RFID Engineer to help us redefine what health care software can do. Our hundreds of customers rely on us to keep their patients safe and their pharmacies running smoothly while delighting them with every release.
At Kit Check, RFID is central to all of our hardware solutions. As an RFID engineer at Kit Check, you will be key in defining how we use RFID to solve real world healthcare problems. This will include the design of new hardware read points and tags, managing a portfolio of inlays suitable for use on pharmacy products, and advising our partners as they integrate our medication intelligence solutions into their products.
What you'll get from us:
● An opportunity to solve problems of scale
● Strong voice in what we work on, how it works, and how we build it
● Trust in your sense of ownership
● Dedicated budget for training and career development
● The chance to help redefine what's possible in healthcare hardware
● Coworkers you'll love
● Office arcade machine, Friday happy hours, bocce league and other intramural activities
What we need from you:
● Love of solving problems and building things
● Minimum of 2 years experience as an RFID engineer
● Experience testing and building test plans for EPC Class 1 Gen 2 tags
● Experience testing and building test plans for RFID readers
● Solid understanding of electrical engineering best practices
● Empathy with your coworkers and our customers
● Exemplification of our core values (Get Stuff Done, Join Forces, Honor the Customer, Redefine Possible, and Have Fun)
● Sense of ownership in your work
What we'd also love to see:
● Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or another related field
● RF and antenna theory
● Spectrum analyzer experience
● Deep knowledge of ISO 18000-6C protocol for UHF RFID
Does any of this sound appealing? Drop us a line and let's see if we're a fit!
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Your application was submitted successfully.