Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our 'vibe' is start-up, but we already have over 300 clients who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and RFID technologies, we have a place for you!
As a Full Stack Engineer at Kit Check, you’re responsible for implementing a wide range of technical solutions for our products, while maintaining an excellent user experience. We work with a diverse set of technologies, from Electron apps to real-time analytics. We integrate with third party systems like Tableau and interface engines that communicate with hospital health records and billing systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop both APIs and user interfaces for our products
- Provide technical insight into the feasibility of features and user experiences that are generated by our product team
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performing, fully tested and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews
- Seek opportunities to implement improvements in personal and team processes
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree; focus in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related degree, preferred
- 3+ years of experience in development
- Strong knowledge of backend development and experience utilizing Ruby, Rails, Object Oriented Design, REST, and relational databases
- Experience building production applications using Ruby on Rails in an agile environment
- Ability to understand complex data models
- Experience thoroughly testing Rails applications (unit, functional, integration, etc.)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (BuildKite, Travis, Jenkins, etc.), preferred
- Experience creating build pipelines (Grunt, Webpack, etc.), preferred
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled