Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our 'vibe' is start-up, but we already have over 400 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
As Product Manager, you’ll play a critical role in the long-term growth of the company. We’re looking for someone who is relentlessly optimistic and passionate about figuring out what problems in the market are worth solving and building the right solution for our customers. On the front end, you’ll need to conduct market research, validate hypothesis/assumptions, build a business case and recruit early customers/development partners to reduce uncertainty that the product will succeed in the market. On the back end, you’ll be writing user stories, creating wireframes, conducting usability testing, managing the backlog and partnering with the engineering team to make sure we are delivering value and delighting customers.
- Establish and communicate the product vision
- Conduct market research with current customers and prospects to discover and validate customer pains worth solving
- Create opportunity assessments, business cases, etc. to make the case to buy, build or partner to bring a new solution to market (or stop pursuing bad ideas)
- Build and maintain the product roadmap by balancing the needs of various stakeholders (customers, prospects, sales, support, etc.) to achieve customer and business goals
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- Support sales and marketing as product evangelist (SME for marketing materials, blog posts, strategic deals, trade shows, etc.)
- Produce user stories, wireframes, storyboards and other artifacts and have them “ready” a couple of sprints ahead of when we plan to develop them
- Help prioritize stories within and across sprints to ensure timely delivery of the overall feature/epic
- Collaborate with the engineering team on a day-to-day basis to ensure they have the information they need to build what customers need
- Ensure consistency across our application in terms of information architecture and overall user experience
- Conduct user research to validate solutions and designs before we start coding
- Track product performance via usage activity, NPS scores, revenue targets and profitability metrics
Qualifications & Skills
- 6+ years Product Management, Product/Interaction Designer experience for a software product (preferably SaaS)
- Undergrad degree required and MBA or other relevant advanced degree a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge/experience with healthcare a plus but not a requirement
- Previous coding experience (even if recreational) highly desired
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled